Thursday, February 07, 2008

Rant

It has come to my attention that... women cry. Not only do women cry, but men seriously don't understand it. Now granted, some women cry more than others. Though most women would generally concede that these others are, indeed, in need of a good cry. I'm probably an average crier. Your basic emotionally jarring movie and your heartwrenching novel will see me well up with well deserved tears. However, there are occasions - days in fact - when I feel a good cry building up inside for no apparent reason until some event or other, no matter its personal significance, sets off the waterworks. Hopefully, in this situation, every girl is either alone or, as is preferable to myself, in close proximity to a sensitive, female friend. Because, lets face it, people of the male persuasion don't know what to do with a crying woman.

If God grants me sons, they will recieve tutoring on this subject.

I realize that no one actually reads my blog but, just in case someone is.... the rant is over. Thank you.

No comments: